All New Sounds From Gillece, Berne, The JOI Jazz Orchestra And MoreBy
Click the play button to listenOn this show we present new music from Behn Gillece, Tim Berne with Aurora Nealand and Hank Roberts, and Juke Joint Jazz. In addition three new releases on the Diskoknife lable from Audible Spirits, Darren Johnston, and, Mick Rossi with Peter Hess and Matt Moran. There are also new releases from Ben Sher, Massimo Magee,Louis Stewart with Noel Kelehan, Michael Wetherwax and the Kupkasonic Jazz Orchestra, Ramdat, Charlie Apicella & Iron City Meet The Griots Speak, Simon Deeley, and, John Dikeman with Pat Thomas John Edwards and Steve Noble.
- Show Intro 00:00
- Behn Gillece "Roamers" from Between The Bars (Posi-tone) 00:39
- Tim Berne, Aurora Nealand, Hank Roberts "10tious" from Oceans And (Intakt) 07:19
- The JOI Jazz Orchestra "Smoke In Mirrors" from A Joifull Noizz (Jazz Outreach Initiative) 19:50
- Audible Spirits "Stolen Moments" from Audible Spirits (Diskoknife) 28:08
- Darren Johnston "Anchorite" from Wide Awake (Diskoknife) 34:24
- Mick Rossi, Peter Hess, Matt Moran "El Dorado" from You Break, You Buy (Diskoknife) 41:39
- Ben Sher "Anthropofagia" from Samba For Tarsila (Zoho) 53:04
- Massimo Magee "Blinkenlightsduo with Lance Austin Olsen" from Networking (Orbit 577) 1:00:00
- Louis Stewart and Noel Kelehan "Yesterdays" from Some Other Blues (Livia Records) 1:12:17
- Michael Wetherwax and the Kupkasonic Jazz Orchestra "Gina's Groove" from Big Band Trax By Wax (Self Released) 1:18:19
- Ramdat "Lost In Time And Space" from Maat Mons (Ramble Records) 1:22:30
- Charlie Apicella & Iron City Meet The Griots Speak "If You Know Where To Look" from Destiny Calling (Origin OA2 Records) 1:30:23
- Simon Deeley "Theme of The Legends" from String Rise Azure Traces (Self Released) 1:38:34
- John Dikeman, Pat Thomas, John Edwards, Steve Noble "Comment!" from Volume 2 (577 Records) 1:48:39
Post a comment
FOR THE LOVE OF JAZZAll About Jazz has been a pillar of jazz since 1995, championing it as an art form and, more importantly, supporting the musicians who create it. Our enduring commitment has made "AAJ" one of the most culturally important websites of its kind, read by hundreds of thousands of fans, musicians and industry figures every month.
WE NEED YOUR HELPTo expand our coverage even further and develop new means to foster jazz discovery and connectivity we need your help. You can become a sustaining member for a modest $20 and in return, we'll immediately hide those pesky ads plus provide access to future articles for a full year. This winning combination will vastly improve your AAJ experience and allow us to vigorously build on the pioneering work we first started in 1995. So enjoy an ad-free AAJ experience and help us remain a positive beacon for jazz by making a donation today.
About Behn Gillece
Instrument: VibraphoneArticle Coverage | Calendar | Albums | Photos | Similar Artists
Radio & Podcasts Behn Gillece Bob Osborne Tim Berne Aurora Nealand Hank Roberts The JOI Jazz Orchestra Audible Spirits Darren Johnston Mick Rossi Peter Hess Matt Moran Ben Sher Massimo Magee Louis Stewart Noel Kelehan Michael Wetherwax Ramdat Charlie Apicella Simon Deeley John Dikeman Pat Thomas John Edwards Steve Noble Lance Austin Olsen