New in 2019 - An Eclectic MixBy
Click the play button to listenAn eclectic mix of recent releases covering a wide variety of styles and influences.
- Sarathy Korwar "Mumbay (feat. MC Mawali)" from More Arriving (Leaf) 00:00
- Chris Lomheim, Michael O'Brien, Jay Epstein "Blue Talisman" from Triage (Shifting Paradigm) 06:00
- Marc Copland "Gary" from Gary (Illusions Music) 14:00
- Mark Dresser Seven "Black Arthur's Bounce (In Memory of Arthur Blythe)" from Ain't Nothing But a Cyber Coup and You (Clean Feed) 20:30
- Scheen Jazzorkester & Jon Oystein Rosland & Thomas Johansson "As We See It..." from As We See It... (Clean Feed) 33:30
- Sebastian Chames "Missing File In Abuja" from Reminiscing the Unknown Masters (Youkali Music) 42:30
- Walt Weiskopf "Scottish Folk Song" from European Quartet Worldwide (Orenda Records) 50:30
- Angles 9 "Beyond Us" from Beyond Us (Clean Feed) 01:00:00
- The Boneshakers "Echo Clang" from Fake Music (Soul What! Records) 01:08:30
- Fearless Trio "Uphill" from Unusual Solutions (Float Music) 1:24:00
- Gabriel Ferrandini "Rua João Pereira da Rosa" from Volúpias (Clean Feed) 1:33:00
- Grenscó Collective Special 5 with Ken Vandermark "Do Not Slam the Door" from Do Not Slam the Door! (BMC Records) 1:38:30
- Marc Copland "Vignette" from Gary (Illusions Music) 1:44:30
- Evan Parker "Improvisation #2" from The Flow of Spirit (Ryuko Gakusha) 1:50:00
Post a comment
FOR THE LOVE OF JAZZAll About Jazz has been a pillar of jazz since 1995, championing it as an art form and, more importantly, supporting the musicians who create it. Our enduring commitment has made "AAJ" one of the most culturally important websites of its kind, read by hundreds of thousands of fans, musicians and industry figures every month.
WE NEED YOUR HELPTo expand our coverage even further and develop new means to foster jazz discovery and connectivity we need your help. You can become a sustaining member for a modest $20 and in return, we'll immediately hide those pesky ads plus provide access to future articles for a full year. This winning combination will vastly improve your AAJ experience and allow us to vigorously build on the pioneering work we first started in 1995. So enjoy an ad-free AAJ experience and help us remain a positive beacon for jazz by making a donation today.
About Marc Copland
Instrument: PianoArticle Coverage | Calendar | Albums | Photos | Similar Artists