Progressive Music From Louis Siciliano, Markus Reuter And Stephan ThelenBy
Click the play button to listenItalian keyboardist Louis Siciliano from Ancient Cosmic Truths, featuring Randy Brecker, German touch guitarist Markus Reuter and Swiss guitarist Stephan Thelen, plus British band Paroksha. We finish with a few old favourites from Weather Report, Al Di Meola, Return to Forever and Billy Cobham.
- Louis Siciliano "The Secret Of Mansa" from Ancient Cosmic Truth (Musica Presente) 00:00
- Markus Reuter "Free In the Now" from Bleed (Moonjune) 07:09
- Stephan Thelen "Morning Star" from Fractal Guitar 3 (Moonjune) 14:12
- Paroksha "Blues For Dewey" from Destinations Out (Anderson Shelta) 21:10
- Weather Report "Black Market" from Black Market (Columbia) 28:15
- Al Di Meola "Crusin' " from Electric Rendezvous (Sony) 35:21
- Return To Forever "Vulcan Worlds" from Where Have I Known You Before (Universal) 42:32
- Billy Cobham "The Pleasant Pheasant" from Crosswinds (Atlantic) 49:38
Post a comment
FOR THE LOVE OF JAZZAll About Jazz has been a pillar of jazz since 1995, championing it as an art form and, more importantly, supporting the musicians who create it. Our enduring commitment has made "AAJ" one of the most culturally important websites of its kind, read by hundreds of thousands of fans, musicians and industry figures every month.
WE NEED YOUR HELPTo expand our coverage even further and develop new means to foster jazz discovery and connectivity we need your help. You can become a sustaining member for a modest $20 and in return, we'll immediately hide those pesky ads plus provide access to future articles for a full year. This winning combination will vastly improve your AAJ experience and allow us to vigorously build on the pioneering work we first started in 1995. So enjoy an ad-free AAJ experience and help us remain a positive beacon for jazz by making a donation today.
About Stephan Thelen
Instrument: Guitar, electricArticle Coverage | Calendar | Albums | Photos | Similar Artists