A Selection Of The Best New Releases From 2020By
Click the play button to listenA random selection of the best are releases from 2020.
- Wayne Krantz "High 70's" from Write Out Your Head (Abstract Logix) 00:00
- Markus Reuter "Power Series" from Truce (Moonjune) 05:55
- Gergo Borlai "Gary" from The Missing Song (Blue Canoe) 11:50
- Richard Hallebeek "Sunset Sky" from Bumerang (Richie Rich) 17:46
- Tigran Hamasyan "New Maps" from The Call Within (Nonesuch) 23:39
- David Binney "Dolphins" from Aeriel (Mythology) 29:35
- Gabriele Bulfon "Perihelion" from Exoplanets (Self Produced) 35:29
- Miles Davis "Sanctuary" from The Lost Septet (Sleepy Night) 41;19
- Antoine Pierre URBEX #3 "You Nod but You Ain't" from Suspended (Igloo) 47:20
- Ray Russell "Endure from Fluid Architecture (Cuneiform) 53:16
Post a comment
FOR THE LOVE OF JAZZAll About Jazz has been a pillar of jazz since 1995, championing it as an art form and, more importantly, supporting the musicians who create it. Our enduring commitment has made "AAJ" one of the most culturally important websites of its kind, read by hundreds of thousands of fans, musicians and industry figures every month.
WE NEED YOUR HELPTo expand our coverage even further and develop new means to foster jazz discovery and connectivity we need your help. You can become a sustaining member for a modest $20 and in return, we'll immediately hide those pesky ads plus provide access to future articles for a full year. This winning combination will vastly improve your AAJ experience and allow us to vigorously build on the pioneering work we first started in 1995. So enjoy an ad-free AAJ experience and help us remain a positive beacon for jazz by making a donation today.
About Markus Reuter
Instrument: Guitar, electricArticle Coverage | Calendar | Albums | Photos | Similar Artists
Radio Len Davis Australia Melbourne Wayne Krantz Markus Reuter Gergo Borlai Richard Hallebeek Tigran Hamasyan David Binney Gabriel Bulfon Miles Davis Antoine Pierre URBEX #3 Ray Russell