Gregor Huebner, Alexandra Grimal and a focus on Anna WebberBy
Click the play button to listenStunning new Cuban Jazz with a political message from Gregor Huebner, exciting new sounds from Alexandra Grimal and a focus on the work of Anna Webber dominate a show of mixed styles and emotions.
- Gregor Huebner "Equinox" from El Violin Latino Vol. 3 : Los Soñadores (Zoho) 00:00
- Alexandra Grimal "Meltemi" from Naga (Ovni Records) 06:38
- Eave "Denver Bob" from Eave (Astral Spirits) 18:10
- Erik Hove Chamber Ensemble "Fractured" from Polygon (Inner Circle Music) 22:43
- Evan Parker, Paul G.Smyth "Baffled, Standing in the Air" from Calenture and Light Leaks (Weekertoft) 30:02
- Gregor Huebner "Zapata Apretao" from El Violin Latino Vol. 3 : Los Soñadores (Zoho) 38:48
- Anna Webber "Sleeping Is Giving In" from Percussive Mechanics (Pirouet Records) 45:53
- Anna Webber "Washington" from Simple (Skirl) 53:48
- Anna Webber's Simple Trio "Rectangles 3b" from Binary (Skirl) 1:01:50
- Anna Webber "Kore II" from Clockwise(Pi) 1:04:00
- Atomic "Pet Variations: Pet Sound" from Pet Variations (Odin) 1:08:55
- Jeremy Pelt "The Rodin Suite Pt. 1. L'Appel Aux Armes" from Jeremy Pelt the Artist (High Note) 1:18:10
- Ken Thomson "Ice Breaker" from Sextet (New Focus Recordings) 1:25:58
- Kirk Knuffke "Elephant Boat" from Little Cross (SteepleChase) 1:33:53
- Matt Mitchell "Brim" from A Pouting Grimace (Pi) 1:39:24
- Alexandra Grimal "Perseus" from Naga (Ovni Records) 1:47:05
- Gregor Huebner "Tu, Mi Delirio" from El Violin Latino Vol.3 : Los Soñadores (Zoho) 1:54:53
Post a comment
FOR THE LOVE OF JAZZAll About Jazz has been a pillar of jazz since 1995, championing it as an art form and, more importantly, supporting the musicians who create it. Our enduring commitment has made "AAJ" one of the most culturally important websites of its kind, read by hundreds of thousands of fans, musicians and industry figures every month.
WE NEED YOUR HELPTo expand our coverage even further and develop new means to foster jazz discovery and connectivity we need your help. You can become a sustaining member for a modest $20 and in return, we'll immediately hide those pesky ads plus provide access to future articles for a full year. This winning combination will vastly improve your AAJ experience and allow us to vigorously build on the pioneering work we first started in 1995. So enjoy an ad-free AAJ experience and help us remain a positive beacon for jazz by making a donation today.
About Anna Webber
Instrument: FluteArticle Coverage | Calendar | Albums | Photos | Similar Artists