New releases from Richard Hallebeek, Ben Wendel and Lionel Loueke and MoreBy
Click the play button to listenThis week we feature new music from Dutch guitarist Richard Hallebeek, as well as Ben Wendel and Lionel Loueke. To mix things up some great cuts by John McLaughlin and Pat Metheny.
- Pat Metheny "Rise Up" from The Unity Sessions (Nonesuch) 00:00
- John McLaughlin and the 4th Dimension "Sully" from Live @Belgrade (Abstract Logix) 21:46
- Morton Schanz "Escape Velocity" from Godspeed (Edition) 36:18r
- Richard Hallebeek "Turning Points" from Bumerang (Self-released) 45:53
- Richard Hallebeek "Bumerang" from Bumerang (Self-released) 52:14
- Ben Wendel "Burning Bright" from High Heart (Edition) 56:28
- Lionel Loueke "Cantaloupe Island" from H H (Edition) 59:21
- Yellowjackets "Even Song" from Jackets XLK (Mack Avenue) 1:01:20
- Hakan B Basar "Hub Art" from Hub Art (Ubuntu) 1:02:43
Post a comment
FOR THE LOVE OF JAZZAll About Jazz has been a pillar of jazz since 1995, championing it as an art form and, more importantly, supporting the musicians who create it. Our enduring commitment has made "AAJ" one of the most culturally important websites of its kind, read by hundreds of thousands of fans, musicians and industry figures every month.
WE NEED YOUR HELPTo expand our coverage even further and develop new means to foster jazz discovery and connectivity we need your help. You can become a sustaining member for a modest $20 and in return, we'll immediately hide those pesky ads plus provide access to future articles for a full year. This winning combination will vastly improve your AAJ experience and allow us to vigorously build on the pioneering work we first started in 1995. So enjoy an ad-free AAJ experience and help us remain a positive beacon for jazz by making a donation today.
About Ben Wendel
Instrument: SaxophoneArticle Coverage | Calendar | Albums | Photos | Similar Artists
Radio Len Davis Australia Melbourne pat metheny john mclaughlin Morton Schanz Richard Hallebeek Ben Wendel Lionel Loueke Yellow Jackets Hakan B Basar