Perelman Meets Golia And MoreBy
Click the play button to listenOn this show further explorations from Ivo Perelman this time with Vinny Golia on the impressive Reed Rapture In Brooklyn boxed set. Perelman is also in partnership with Joe Morris for a new release. In addition there are selections from Golia's back catalogue as well as new music from Fred Hersch & Esperanza Spalding, Holly Burke, Bill Runge & Linda Lee Thomas and Daniel Iván Bruno.
- Show Intro 00:00
- Ivo Perelman & Vinny Golia "Seven" from Reed Rapture In Brooklyn (Mahalaka Music) 00:54
- Vinny Golia , Ra Kalam Bob Moses , Henry Kaiser ), Damon Smith and Weasel Walter "Mysterious Journey" from Astral Plane Crash (ugEXPLODE) 09:48
- Holly Burke, Bill Runge & Linda Lee Thomas "First Snow" from Dreamride (Self Released) 45:57
- Fred Hersch & Esperanza Spalding "Girl Talk" from Alive At The Village Vanguard (Palmetto) 48:00
- Daniel Iván Bruno "Magnetizado" from Bajo este sol tremendo (Self Released) 1:00:18
- Ivo Perelman & Vinny Golia "Five" from Reed Rapture In Brooklyn (Mahalaka Music) 1:06:01
- Ivo Perelman & Joe Morris "Invisible Mass" from Elliptic Time (Mahalaka Music) 1:11:25
- Vinny Golia Quartet "Monday At Eight, Just Black & White" from Sfumato (Clean Feed) 1:23:39
- Daniel Iván Bruno "Mandarinas" from Bajo este sol tremendo (Self Released) 1:31:56
- Ivo Perelman & Vinny Golia "Three" from Reed Rapture In Brooklyn (Mahalaka Music) 1:44:39
- Vinny Golia, George Lewis, Bertram Turetzky "In Shadows There Is Light" from Triangulation (Nine WInds Records) 1:50:39
Post a comment
FOR THE LOVE OF JAZZAll About Jazz has been a pillar of jazz since 1995, championing it as an art form and, more importantly, supporting the musicians who create it. Our enduring commitment has made "AAJ" one of the most culturally important websites of its kind, read by hundreds of thousands of fans, musicians and industry figures every month.
WE NEED YOUR HELPTo expand our coverage even further and develop new means to foster jazz discovery and connectivity we need your help. You can become a sustaining member for a modest $20 and in return, we'll immediately hide those pesky ads plus provide access to future articles for a full year. This winning combination will vastly improve your AAJ experience and allow us to vigorously build on the pioneering work we first started in 1995. So enjoy an ad-free AAJ experience and help us remain a positive beacon for jazz by making a donation today.
About Vinny Golia
Instrument: WoodwindsArticle Coverage | Calendar | Albums | Photos | Similar Artists