Telluride, CO--The annual Telluride Jazz Celebration will celebrate 34 years of bringing the best of jazz to Colorado on August 6-8.
- The 2010 lineup includes: The Stanley Clarke Band featuring Hiromi, Festival guest of Honor Toshiko Akiyoshi, Dr. Lonnie Smith, The Greyboy Allstars, Dianne Reeves, Hazel Miller, Raul Midon, Lew Tabackin, Chuchito Valdes and many more.
- By combining the finest of nature and art, The Telluride Jazz Celebration ranks among the world's most memorable music festivals.
- The intimate festival format, the superb music and the opportunity for invigorating alpine recreation (yoga, wine tastings, outdoor adventure) create a More Than Jazz experience for jazz enthusiast, festival goers. From performances on outdoor stages during the day and evening to theater and club shows at night, the Telluride Jazz Celebration offers great venues to hear great music that celebrates jazz roots in Latin, African, blues and mainstream traditions.
- Following the Telluride Jazz Celebration, the highly anticipated two-night performance from Phish (Telluride is the only Colorado stop on the Phish tour) will wrap up a weekend of great music August 9-10.
- Telluride Jazz Celebration tickets, on sale now, range from $49 for a single day pass to $649 for the Patron Pass, the ultimate VIP Jazz experience.
- Telluride Jazz Festival invites jazz, music and outdoor enthusiasts to take advantage of the Telluride Jazz Celebration More Than Jazz discount that offers 10% off any ticket purchase through July 16 (use coupon code MTJ16). Tickets for the 34th Telluride Jazz Celebration can be purchased at telluridejazz.org or by calling 970-728-7009.
About Telluride Jazz Celebration
Since 1977, the Telluride Jazz Celebration has consistently earned national and international attention for featuring the best in classic/mainstream, blues and international jazz. It spotlights some of the finest internationally accomplished artists, along with exciting new talent, in a remarkable setting that brings jazz lovers to Telluride from all over the world.