Download the Jan-Feb 2006 issue of AAJ:Seattle or pick it up at a Seattle area jazz venue, book store or music store.
In this issue:
- Seattle Jazz News
- Album Spotlight: Greta Matassa by Todd Matthews
- MORE Heaven and Hell AND Howlin' Wolf Jack Gold's Interview with Bill Ward, Part 2
- Ballard Jazz Festival Review by Bill Barton
- Daniel Barry: Twelve Tones, One World Interview by Cynthia Mullis
- An Eyeful of Jazz DVD review by Marius Nordal
- FILM REVIEW: My Name is Albert Ayler
For more information contact All About Jazz.