...the best version of Bésame Mucho I've ever heard
- Mark S. Tucker, F.A.M.E. Magazine (May 15, 2013)
She is to jazz what Dudamel is to classical music conducting - not a note or a subtlety
slips by her without making the most musical experience imaginable.
- Grady Harp, Amazon Costumer Reviews (Apr 21, 2013)
A gorgeous voice which may invoke thoughts of Elaine Elias on first spin, Cepeda is
the real deal and her music stock has to be an arrow pointing straight up.
- Brent Black, Critical Jazz (Apr 24, 2013)
... The svelte young lady with an appreciable volume of hair (enough to make Cher
envious in her prime) occasionally levitated from her chair, engaged in subtle dance
moves, and revealed a vocal register capable of scoring high notes without flaw.
- Stephen H., Yelp.com (Jun 20, 2011)
I'm Confessin' (by Raquel Cepeda) is symbolic of the progressions jazz vocals have
made since the genre's inception in the 1920's.
- Susan Frances, Yahoo Voices (May 08, 2013)
The overall personality of I'm Confessin' is elegance and intelligence.