Musicians and record labels can greatly raise the awareness of their new releases by participating in All About Jazz's Song of the Day program. Song of the Day is a free service and an effective way to promote an artist, promote a new album and drive album sales.
Submit Song—Raise Awareness—Drive Traffic
Leverage All About Jazz's reach and relevancy by submitting a full-length MP3
to our song of the day program. If approved, your featured song will raise the awareness of your new album and drive traffic to a retail store page of your choosing,GET STARTED
If you have any questions about Song of the Day, contact Michael Ricci
Song Submission Guidelines
- We feature full length songs only.
- You must have an All About Jazz musician page to be featured (learn more);
- 128kbps to 192kbps recording quality preferred (track must be under 20mb);
- We prefer material from new(er) releases, though live and unreleased material will be considered;
- When submitting a track, you can provide a link to your website and to a retail store page.
- All About Jazz has generated several million listens since the program started in 2005;
- Most tracks generate 1,000-1,500 listens in the first month. Our top song has generated over 110,000 listens;
- You can monitor the listen count from your song's page;
- Songs are archived indefinitely unless a formal take down request is submitted;
- Your songs are also accessible from your musician page.
This story appears courtesy of All About Jazz.
Copyright © 2021. All rights reserved.
For interview requests or more information contact All About Jazz.