Premium Musician Page Tips
Whether you're a standard musician page user or have upgraded to our premium page service ($50), you'll want to make sure your page is accurate, complete, and looks its absolute best.
A premium musician page can double as your EPK
The premium musician page is highly stylized, ad-free, solicitation-free, and will help you sell tickets, sell music, and drive traffic to your website and social pages. Follow these simple steps outlined below to maximize the effectiveness of your premium musician page.
Premium Musician Page Optimization Tips
From your musician page update form...
- Upload a new thumbnail image. We now allow up to 200x200 pixels.
- Select a background image to match your instrument.
- Enter an email address to activate your CONTACT button.
- Enter your Publicity Firm and/or Management/Booking Agency under the "Contacts" tab.
- Enter your current location if you teach.
- Add a press quote.
- Upload photos to activate your slideshow.
- Select your instrument, add your DOB, add your biography, and add press quotes under the "About" tab.
- Add Tags and Influencers (up to ten of each)
- Add as many links as you have under the "Links" tab. We support a bunch, including your website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Bandcamp, LinkedIn, Soundcloud, and Wikipedia. We will dynamically present your Twitter timeline from your Twitter link.
- A YouTube video page comes with the premium service, so take advantage of it. Add up to 12 videos and make your top three videos the first three listed under the "Videos" tab.
- If you use either service, embed your Soundcloud Player, your Bandcamp Player and your Spotify Playlist.
- Add your missing albums to your discography section and override the default Amazon button with a link to a page location of your choice (e.g. Apple Music, Spotify, Bandcamp, your website).
- Teach or run clinics? Add that information under the "Teaching" tab.
From your musician page...
- Upload events, photos, tracks and albums by clicking the green button under your name at the top of our page
- Each premium page supports a cover photo. Make sure it's sized to 1600x800 pixels.
Follow these steps and your musician page will look sharp, make a positive impression, and drive traffic.
Not a premium page user? Upgrade to our premium service today.Upgrade Now