Jazz Pianist and composer with over 30 years of experience performing in solo and group ensembles.
Professional Jazz Pianist & Composer
- Production of internationally distributed CDs Chris Lomheim Trio “And You’ve Been
Waiting?”, Chris Lomheim Trio “The Bridge” and Chris Lomheim Trio "Timeline"
- Owner - Lomstradamus Music Productions and Publication
- Pianist in the all original jazz group “The Illicit Sextet”
AWARDS AND PROFESSIONAL ACHEIVEMENTS
- Winner of the Composer’s Forum – West Bank School of Music
- Interview with Leigh Kamman – The Jazz Image – Minnesota Public Radio
- Citation for Exemplary Achievements in Jazz Performance - National Association of Jazz
- Selected Up and Coming Jazz Artist age 17 – Twin Cities Jazz Society
- Winner of the 2014 Minnesota Arts Board Artist Initiative grant.
- 2013 Illicit Sextet "Chapter 11"
- 2002 Chris Lomheim Trio "The Bridge"
- 1994 Chris Lomheim Trio "And You’ve Been Waiting?"
- 1993 Illicit Sexted "Chapter One"
- 2014 Chris Lomheim "Timeline"
- Bill Evans & Toots Thielemans - Affinity
- John Taylor Trio - Rosslyn
- Miles Davis - The Complete Concert 1964 (My Funny Valentine + Four & More)
- Bill Evans - You Must Believe in Spring