Aaron is an aspiring, but not starving, jazz journalist
I wrote for the University of Wisconsin-Plattville student newspaper, The Exponent, covering jazz and other musical events. I was fortunate to meet and interview bassist Avishai Cohen and drummer Matt Wilson while at the Exponent.
Jazz is such a wonderful and intriguing art form. With the right kind of ears, a person can actually begin to "see" the music with all of it's textures, shapes, and colors. Jazz is a serene world in which the listener can escape to.
- Miles Davis - Filles De Kilimanjaro
- Miles Davis - Miles Smiles
- Chick Corea - Tones For Joan's Bones
- Wynton Kelly Trio - Smokin'At the Half Note
- Wayne Shorter - The Best of Blue Note Years