managing to combine listening to music with working in cancer research..
I was born near Manchester in the UK, went to university in Bath and then Cambridge - again in the UK. After realising the downsides of living on a small rock facing into the North Atlantic I moved to the US. Currently I live in Philadelphia, where the potential for listening to jazz is much greater. When not listening to music I am working as a cancer researcher in Philadelphia.
- Bill Evans - Sunday at the Village Vanguard
- Jack Wilson - Easterly Winds
- John Coltrane - Giant Steps
- Oliver Nelson - Blues and the abstract truth
- Grant Green - Idle moments