One of the most prominent virtuosos in Russia
Quick facts on Roman:
- multiple recipient and nominee of Independent Music Awards, 1st Prize winner USA Songwriting Competition, Honorable Mention Award of the International Songwriting Competition, Finalist of the International Acoustic Music Awards recognition (Best album, Best song categories) for his recordings.
- collaborated with many of the greatest musicians of all time, such as: Steve Vai, Al Di Meola, Larry Coryell, Heather Headley, Marco Mendoza, to name a few.
- Russia’s most prominent and celebrated guitarist and one of the premier guitarists of his generation in the world. He has been nominated and awarded in more different international musical contests than anyone of Russian musicians.
- played over 500 shows, visited over 150 cities of Europe, Asia and USA.
- 5 solo records: “The Infinity” (2006), Together (2007), “Temptation (2009), “Quasipsychedelic (2011), “Surreal (2013).
- endorsed by: Ovation, Paul Reed Smith, D'Addario&Co, Orange Amplification, Roland, IK Multimedia, DPA Microphones.
- featured articles, guitar lessons & reviews in Music Box, Guitars Magazine (RU), Sweet Water Sound and All About Jazz (US), Acoustic Guitar Workshop (UK).
- considered for 56th Grammy/NARAS and 14th Latin Grammy nominations. Best Instrumental composition and Best Instrumental Album categories.
- featuring on “The Great Jazz Guitarists” encyclopedia by Hal Leonard Books, the most comprehensive guide to jazz guitarists ever published (from Django Reinhardt to Les Paul, Jeff Beck and beyond).