Press Release Distribution
Amplify Your Message and Create Buzz
Used by industry leaders including Berklee College of Music, The Rochester Jazz Festival, The Eastman School of Music, New England Conservatory, Glass Onyon PR, Braithwaite & Katz Communications, Terri Hinte Publicity, Scott Thompson Public Relations, 1888 Media, AMT Public Relations, The Music Outpost Publicity, Lampkin Publicity Service, GoMedia PR, SM Communication Solutions, 7 Virtual Jazz Club, ARE Group, Press Junkie PR, Mouthpiece Music, Prime Mover Media, Lydia Liebman Promotions, The Phillips Agency, The Last Music Company and many more.
Rates1 announcement: $20; 2 announcements: $30; 6 announcements: $80; 12 announcements: $160; 24 announcements: $280.
Why press release posting & distribution
- Create a highly relevant, Google friendly page (learn more);
- Generate high volume page views;
- Facilitate ticket or album sales;
- Drive outbound traffic;
- Your announcement is permanently archived and searchable;
- Track page views / measure results.
Each announcement is
- presented on the All About Jazz home page and on the news center page;
- distributed to other websites and blogs via our RSS feed and news widget;
- archived and searchable via Google and All About Jazz;
- fully integrated with a musician page and a publicity firm listing page;
- posted to the All About Jazz Facebook page and Twitter page;
- easily sharable on social media;
- eligible for the "Popular" news section.
Each announcement supports
- artwork (header photo and/or album cover art);
- a YouTube or Vimeo video;
- a Soundcloud player;
- a Spotify playlist;
- a press quote;
- two publicity firm listing links;
- a minimum of two outbound links (learn about All About Jazz's link juice);
- email notification (we'll automatically notify the email list associated with your announcement).
What the pros are saying...
All About Jazz (news) is an invaluable resource for anyone operating in the jazz world (or hoping to). There's nothing else like it for getting your news out.Publicist
I have been working with Michael Ricci since the inception of All About Jazz and Jazz Near You. As a world-class publicist with world-class clients, the exposure and effectiveness of AAJ has been truly impressive. I give the highest recommendation to this publicity vehicle.Publicist
Shortly after my announcement was posted on All About Jazz, it was picked up by several other websites—I love that it was so easy to get the word out!Musician