Since the age of two, there was always music in my house. My mother was a concert
pianist so, Brahms, Mozart and Chopin would make daily appearances filling the air
with beautiful music. My love of Jazz began when I was a teenager. I picked up a copy
of Buddy Rich's LP "Live At Caesar's Palace". Needless to say, I was blown away.
Over the years, I worked in several radio stations hosting Jazz and Rock shows. I am
now a broadcaster with CHUO-FM in Ottawa hosting a Jazz show called "In Transition"
since 1988. Go to http://www.chuo.fm to listen every Sunday from 1-3pm EST
- Miles Davis - Kind Of Blue
- Humble Pie - Live At The Filmore
- Louis Armstrong - Complete Hot Fives and Hot Sevens
- John Coltrane- A Love Supreme
- Rory Gallagher- Irish Tour '74