Eric Benson writes for New York Magazine and blogs at invertedgarden.com.
Eric Benson writes about the New York City jazz scene for All About Jazz. His reports and essays on jazz, politics, and art have appeared in the Chicago Tribune, Down Beat, and Nextbook. On Inauguration Day, he co-led a "mass observation" project, januarythe20th.com, to document the historic day. The endeavor was profiled in the New York Times and In These Times Magazine.
- John Coltrane - A Love Supreme
- Peter Brötzmann - The Chicago Octet/Tentet
- Brad Mehldau - The Art of the Trio, Vol. 2
- Thelonious Monk - Thelonious Himself
- Bill Evans - Portrait in Jazz
- Miles Davis - Miles Smiles
- Guillermo Klein - Filtros