I am a professional saxophonist that straddles the line between jazz and old timey R&B. The music I play comes from the era when the tenor, not the guitar was kind. Think all the Lee Allen sax breaks on all the old Little Richard Specialty sides. Or the honking tenor triumvirate of Red Prysock, Big Jay McNeely and Joe Houston. I've worked with the Love Dogs (Boston), Michelle Wilson & Evil Gal Orchestra (Boston), the Billy Price Band (Pittsburgh), No Bad JuJu (Pittsburgh), B3 legend Gene Ludwig (Pittsburgh) and many others.
- Red Prysock - Rock & Roll : The Best of Red Prysock
- Big Jay McNeely - Road House Boogie
- Joe Houston - Blows Crazy
- Sonny Stitt / Bennie Green - My Main Man
- Ben Webster - See You At the Fair
- Ike Quebec - Heavy Soul