Eyal Hareuveni is an Israeli journalist who lives in Jerusalem.
Currently living in West Jerusalem but dreaming of living near some of the finest jazz clubs of Oslo, or the Shinjuku Pit-Inn club in Tokyo but might as well settle near Stockholm's Glenn Miller Café. I'm a feline lover and one who like to climb the hills of Jerusalem with my bike. A refusnik and peace activist. Worked as a journalist for different Israeli newspapers since 1990 and now working as a researcher for human-rights NGO's.
In 2003 I co-produced John Zorn's game-piece Cobra for the Israel Festival (though, Zorn cancelled his coming 48 hours before the scheduled concert), and now involved in the activity of the Jerusalem free-improv label Kadima Collective, took part in producing the first tour in Israel of French bass player Joelle Leandre in Nov. 2007 and the international double-bass player summit in Jerusalem, Deep Tones For Peace in April 2009.
- Paal Nilssen-Love & Ken Vandermark- Dual Pleasure (STS)
- Satoko Fujii Orchestra- Double Take (EWE)
- William Parker Quartet-Oneal's Porch (Aum Fidelity)
- Dave Douglas- Five (Blacksaint)
- John Zorn's Masada- Live at Tonic (Tzadik)
- John Zorn's Naked City (Elektra Nonesuch)
- Supersilent-6 (Rune Grammofon)
- School Days- In Our Times (Okka Disk)