Family, jazz and food, in that order.
Been listening to jazz for 15+ years. I used to write for several publications,
as well as doing some liner notes and promotional writing. I even had a
short-lived site (http://www.sudden-thoughts.com) that three or four people
might remember, but drifted away from it for a few years. Happy to be
writing again and spreading the word about the sounds that I'm hearing.
Incidentally, I love a lot of music beyond jazz as well.
- Thelonious Monk - Thelonious In Action
- Fela Kuti - Sorrow, Tears and Blood
- Otis Redding - Otis Redding Sings Soul
- Bob Dylan - Nashville Skyline
- Louis Armstrong - Hot 5's and 7's
- Richard Galliano - French Touch
- Lee Morgan - Expoobident
- Eric B & Rakim - Follow the Leader
- Albert Ayler - Live in Greenwich Village