Giacomo Bruzzo & RareNoiseRecords
My Jazz Story
I love jazz because it gives me goosebumps.
I was first exposed to jazz when I bought my very first recording was Mahavishnu Orchestra's BNAE (but is it jazz?)
I met Bill Laswell in 2008.
The best show I ever attended was Nitin Sawhney at the Royal Albert Hall in London.
My advice to new listeners... listen carefully.
- John McLaughlin - My Goals Beyond
- John McLaughlin Trio - Live at the RFH
- Egberto Gismonti / Nana Vasconcelos - Duas Vozes
- Egberto Gismonti - Danca Das Cabecas
- Egberto Gismonti - Danca Dos Escravos
- Johann Sebastian Bach - Cantatas (all of it)
- Erik Satie - Gymnopedies
- Fabrizio De Andre - Le Nuvole