Promoting both individual and communal expression, Jazz is a particularly American art form. Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City
, in association with Jazz producer Joe Donofrio, have prepared a full-spectrum Jazz brunch experience; where contemporary and classic Jazz will mingle with the sounds of culinary satisfaction at the hotel’s brand new Hard Rock Cafe for the Jazz brunch series serving from 11:00AM until 3:00PM every Sunday. The Hard Rock jazz brunch will combine delectable dining with world-class musicianship, delivering a marriage of fine food and stellar Jazz in the backdrop of an upscale and relaxed setting, specifically designed for the enjoyment of live music.
The series presents a global array of some of the best musicians in the jazz world:
- Composer, arranger, producer and saxophonist Tom Scott, three-time GRAMMY winner and veteran of more than 500 recordings from Aerosmith to Barbra Streisand, appearing with the Howard Paul Quintet.
- Classically-trained, GRAMMY-nominated, and official Steinway artist, Cuban pianist Elio Villafranca.
- Multi-GRAMMY nominee pianist John Beasley, keyboardist for Miles Davis, Freddie Hubbard and other jazz legends, and Music Director for International Jazz Day celebrations in Paris, Istanbul, Osaka, Washington DC, and Havana.
- Composer-pianist Ayako Shirasaki, accompanied by composer, bassist, arranger, and bandleader Noriko Ueda, both from Japan, featuring Alejandro Aviles, part of the GRAMMY-Award Afro-Latin Jazz Orchestra (from Cuba).
- GRAMMY-winning trumpeter Brian Lynch, who claimed the 2017 Trumpeter of the Year and Record of the Year Awards from the Jazz Journalists Association, appearing with the Alex Minasian Quartet.
Hard Rock Café Atlantic City Jazz Brunch Summer Schedule:
Through music appreciation and an imaginative environment, Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos deliver products for the varied aspects of life – work, play and personal sanctuary. For more information or to book a stay at any of the Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos, please visit hardrockhotelatlanticcity.com
About Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City
Set on 17 acres, with the legendary Atlantic City Boardwalk as its backdrop, Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City will be Atlantic City’s go-to entertainment destination, boasting 2,100 slots, 120 table games, more than 20 first-class restaurants and lounges, and world-class entertainment, including Hard Rock Live at Etess Arena, the beachside Sound Waves and the Howie Mandel Comedy Club. The hotel and casino also features the iconic Hard Rock Cafe, overlooking the Atlantic City Boardwalk, showcasing a brand new elevated menu and state-of-the-art stage, allowing for an amplified level of service and entertainment. Along with an endless array of upscale amenities, including world-class shopping and the brand’s signature full-service Rock Spa and Salon, featuring 31 treatment rooms, the new, music-inspired property offers lavish guest rooms and suites, with stunning views of the city and Atlantic Ocean. From family vacations and business trips to weddings, Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City offers an unparalleled experience. Each of the hotel’s guest rooms and suites radiates a contemporary style, including Hard Rock’s signature The Sound of Your Stay music amenity program, which allows guests to set the mood with complimentary vinyl records or jam out on a Fender guitar in the privacy of their own room. Hotel guests can enjoy high speed, property-wide Wi-Fi, 24-Hour In-Room Dining, towel and chair service at Hard Rock Beach or at the indoor pool, and 24-Hour Access to Body Rock fitness.
For more information contact Jim Eigo, Jazz Promo Services.