Published since 2012
To describe him (Dom Minasi) adequately, one would need a new vocabulary...(just as) he is creating a new vocabulary on the guitar.
1. Is a master of his/her instrument;
2. Can play in any key;
3. Can read music well;
4. Can transpose music;
5. Has a good understanding of harmony and theory;
6. Has an extensive repertoire
1. There is so much music out there, many people learn to play by ear;
2. I believe some of it is because of the growth of rock and roll, and pop music. The business of making money by record companies and bands and the consumption of this music by the public and the Internet and YouTube.;
3. The rise of singer-songwriters;
4. There are countries that musical talent is passed down from generation to generation. Music is learned by rote, not by formal education;
5. There are many books that can teach you how to play your designated instrument without a teacher;
6. Many people around the world cannot afford music lessons.
One moment, you will be redirected shortly.