- Jason Moran - Modernistic
- Bill Evans - Conversations With Myself
- Duke Ellington - The Private Collection, vol. 9: Studio Sessions (New York, 1968)
- Jim Black Alasnoaxis - Splay
- Thelonious Monk - Trio
- Dave Douglas - Songs For Wandering Souls
- Willis Jackson - Please Mr. Jackson
- Stan Getz - Focus
- Derek Bailey - Ballads
Member since 2010.
Home: Barcelona, Spain
Profile Views: 4,194
Enrique Turpin is a jazz journalist and General Secretary of the Spanish Association of Literary Critics
As my mother explained to the neighbourhood, I'm the best jazz journalist of the family, and my grandparents are proud of me. I’ve got a bike the sometimes reaches the low registers of Johnny Hartman’s voice while waiting at traffic lights. I ofter dream that I’m playing the guitar solo from Grant Green’s Idle Moments. When I get up, I teach Spanish Literature to teenagers, even after having been writing adult literature for more than a decade in newspapers and magazines. I both work as editor of Cuadernos de Jazz and General Secretary of the Spanish Association of Literary Critics (AECL). I live in the suburbs of Barcelona.