- performed in dancing shows in the Her Majesty’s Theatre
- Performed with The Saint Lucian jazz band
- Singer for NYJO (national youth jazz orchestra)
- Finalist in the inter-college vocal search 2005
- many 1st places in the Stratford and East London music festival
- Finalist in UK unsigned- singer/songwriter and teens categories
- Charity Gospel concert for ‘DEBRA’ charity
- Performed in local and school musicals such as; Bugsy Malone, Guys and Dolls, Annie, Zombie Prom and Good News
- Sung, acted and danced in showcases
- Sung in old people’s homes at Christmas time.
- Function gigs- including the opening of a new building in central London
- Acted in Plays such as The Tempest, Alice in Wonderland and Silly Cow
- Performed in London clubs such as The Loop Bar, Number 5 in Cavendish Square, The Ten Rooms, The Songwriters Club and The Buzz Bar.
- Resident Performer on Ben TV
- Performed in the Tiger Tiger Club in Piccadilly For the Sir Alan Sugar Challenge
- Performed with my band at London’s Jazz Venue Pizza On The Park in Knightsbridge
- Took a workshop and did a Performance with the national youth jazz orchestra in oxford
- Performed at masquerade ball with a swing orchestra
Francesca Lewis started her Jazz career at just thirteen singing with big bands. Since this time Francesca has broadened her repertoire and is able to put on a stunning performance at the drop of a hat. She has performed with many different bands such as The National Youth Jazz Orchestra who frequently perform at Ronnie Scotts. She has just finished recording a track on their new album “London Pride” which also features Cleo Lane. She has performed at many different prestigious venues in London. These include; Tiger Tiger (Haymarket), The Buzz Bar (Leicester Square), No 5 (Cavendish Square), The Loop Bar (Hanover Square). She recently performed at the London Festival along side John Dankworth standing in for Cleo Lane at the Guildhall Yard. Her most recent performance was Pizza on the Park in Knightsbridge. She has also performed with her own band ‘The Francesca Lewis Quintet’ at Pizza On The Park Francesca sang a wide range of Jazz and Blues standards over 1 hour 30 minutes. She impressed the audience with her classy but powerful performance. Currently Francesca has gigs in place at Pizza Express on Dean Street and a performance at The Jazz Café is in negotiation.