- Wayne Shorter - High Life
- George Gruntz Concert Jazz Band - Why Not?
- Rahsaan Roland Kirk - Left and Right; Rahsaan Rahsaan
- Sonny Simmons - Ancient Ritual
- Equal Interest - S/T
- Funkhouse - S/T
- David Behrman - Leapday Night
- Alfred Schnittke - Symphony No. 8
- Antonio Carlos Jobim - Stone Flower
- Milton Nascimento - Sentinela; Missa Dos Quilombos
- Ivan Lins - Somos Todos Iguais Esta Noite
- Tania Maria - Happiness
- Boca Livre - s/t; Bicicleta; Dancando Pelas Sombras
- Chico Science and Nacao Zumbi - Afrociberdelia
- Borbetomagus - Experience the Magic
Member since 2006.
Home: Wilmington, DE
Profile Views: 6,933
Editor of the Clifford Brown video documentary Brownie Speaks, Brad Glanden holds a bachelor's degree in Music Composition from The University of the Arts--in fact, he holds it every night, while he sleeps.
The details of my life are well-documented, from my humble beginnings as a Victorian
chimney sweep, to my meteoric rise to fame as a heroic space captain, and finally to my
tragic death at the hands of a disgruntled girl scout. Nonetheless, I shall relate the
essential details of my fabulous career--and with merciful brevity, so that the reader will
not be provoked to yawn or look at his watch.
One day, like a bolt from the blue, I came into this world. My parents christened me Brad (the Inuit word for slinky) and, forty thousand years later, I graduated from College Elementary High and promptly entered the work force--forcibly, I might add. Feeling somewhat unfulfilled, I went strolling through an enchanted forest one afternoon and met a talking squirrel named Archie. He handed me a magic pen and a decidedly non-magic notepad, and instructed me to write.
Ever since then, I've been turning up in the strangest places.