Contest Giveaway Guidelines
Sponsoring an All About Jazz contest giveaway is an afforfable way to promote a new release.
For $250, record labels receive a contest giveaway and an ad campaign.*
Contests are free to independent musicians though they must complete their musician profile prior to contest launch (see our toolkit page). We also encourage musicians to consider a Take Five ($20).
We recommend single CD prizes and five winners.
All About Jazz will furnish the sponsor with each winner's mailing address. Prizes should be shipped within two weeks of the conclusion of the contest.
Contest launch dates are subject to change and paid sponsors receive priority scheduling.
To get started, contact contest coordinator Justin Vargo.
- Contestants must sign in or sign up to enter.
- A contest is associated with a musician profile.
- Members enter a contest by following a musician.
- All About Jazz publishes a contest launch announcement and selects the winners.
- All About Jazz will promote the contest on all website pages and post an announcement to its Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Sponsor furnishes prize(s).
Record label? Place order here.
* Includes 25,000 run-of-site banner impressions. A $250 value.