Amazon.com Widgets

Comments

Sort by newest | oldest

7 Archived Comments

• Lydia wrote on June 08, 2009 report

YOUR LINK to RON KING does NOT WORK--it Goes to a Ron LEVY--please FIX IT--thanks!! Lydia Castle

• John Kelman wrote on June 08, 2009 report

Alas Ron King doesn't have an AAJ Musician Profile, but I've removed the erroneous link; not sure how that got in there.

Thanks for the catch!
    John

• Jeff Thompson wrote on June 12, 2009 report

The third song by singer Courtney Fortune during the Chris Walden set I have as People Will Say We're in Love. This featured a good trombone solo by Andrew Lippman.

The unnamed blues during Roger Neumann's set was an original he called Takin' a Walk.

The Herbie Phillips original in the Carl Saunders' set was called Cotton Mouth.

Set 2 of the Portrait of Frank Sinatra concert had I've Got You Under My Skin, You Make Me Feel So Young, Come Fly with Me, All the Way, Nice n' Easy, The Song is You, and In the Still of the Night.

• John Kelman wrote on June 12, 2009 report

Thanks Jeff - I've included all the information you provided, with thanks.
    John

• dina wrote on June 13, 2009 report

YOU NEED TO DO SOME SERIOUS FACT CHECKING JACK!!!!!!
    EMIL RICHARDS IS 76 YEARS OLD NOT 82

WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR INFO FROM ? EVEN WIKIPEDIA AND IMDB HAVE HIS AGE RIGHT!!!

I THINK IT WOULD BE ONLY RIGHT TO PRINT A CORRECTION TO THIS IN RESPECT TO THE LEGENDARY JAZZ MUSICIAN

• John Kelman wrote on June 13, 2009 report

Dina,
    As per other corrections sent in, I've fixed the error and thanks for reporting it.

I would, however, suggest in future that if there's one to be made you don't need to SCREAM IT at Jack - or whoever the writer is. Simply letting us know in a polite fashion works just as well - better, in fact. You know the old saying "you catch more flies with honey...."

A correction need not be printed, by the way; this is the web, not old school print. It's possible to simply go in and correct the error in the article, which is what I've done.

Thanks,
    John

• rosiehazzard wrote on June 29, 2009 report

Wow, what a bad week for the loss of celebrities. RIP Billy, I will miss hearing your voice in the middle of the night. There will be no replacement for you!!! God Bless! found more info at http://billymayes.blogspot.com/

Showcase