Upload Your Events to All About Jazz and Jazz Near You
How to upload your events
- Go to this public Google page
- Click File >> Make a copy. Leave "Share it with the same people" unchecked.
- Delete the sample event information.
- Enter your event information.
- Click File >> Download as >> Comma Separated Values (*.csv, current sheet).
- Upload the .csv file to Jazz Near You.
If an event is associated with a festival, include the festival name, otherwise, leave it blank.
All venue and festival names must match exactly how they are listed at Jazz Near You. To check a venue or festival name, go to Jazz Near You and click the "Venues" or the "Festivals/Series" menu item.
You can use the bandleader's name as the "Title" and you should repeat his/her name in the "Participating musicians" section. Use full names (and do not include their instruments).
Can I update my events once I upload them?
Where will my events be shown once I upload them?
What's a CSV file?
Where do I upload my events?