More Resources for Jazz Musicians
We've identified some important services that will help you establish a greater presence online and develop your fanbase, while freely promoting yourself, your music and your performance dates.
If we've omitted any useful tools, please either post a comment below and we'll update the list. And please feel free to share this resource with a musician friend.
Music Marketing Opportunities: (Direct to fan)
- All About Jazz
- Hello Music
Syndicate your calendar
- ArtistData (updates 22 other sites including All About Jazz)
- All About Jazz Widget (see your AAJ musician profile page)
- ReverbNation Widget (see your ReverbNation profile page)
Share/Sell your music (Digital distribution/retail opportunities)
- CD Baby
- Continental Entertainment Group
- GrooveShark (TinySong)
- All About Jazz (MP3 Download of the Day)
More Business/Marketplace Solutions/Networking
Share your photos
Photos can help drive traffic too, especially from All About Jazz. Upload your photos and allow people to find you through Google and Bing image searches.
Share your videos
Your blogging options
Follow music industry blogs
- Band Metrics: Analytics for the music industry
- Google Alerts (Have Google email when something is posted about you)
Mobile App Services
- Indie GoGo
- Pledge Music
- Chamber Music America
- Mid Atlantic Arts Foundation
Explore the many free services at All About Jazz. Collectively, they will improve your search engine relevancy, raise awareness about you and your music and drive traffic.