How to Know if You Need A Publicist?
- You don't know how to implement a media outreach campaign.
- You don't have any time to conduct a media campaign.
- You have no interest in reaching out to the media.
- You don't know who the appropriate media are to reach out to.
- You know who the right media are but don't know how to find them, get updated contact information, etc.
- Your label is not giving your release muchor anypublicity support either through in-house PR or contracted PR help.
- You think you need some help putting an interesting, updated press package together.
- You want more exposure for your work on a local, regional, national and/or international level.
- You want to change your image using media attention for a new project, etc.
- You want the additional impact of publicity for your project, CD, tour, event, etc.
Thanks for reading!