With all the projects, Drake is still searching for more inspiration and more partnerships. He said he hopes to build collaborations in East Asia and other parts of the world and continue finding musicians who share his visions of artistic expression and fulfillment.
"My hope is that more and more artists will use their music and art to extend compassion to all beings so we can take fuller participation in awakening our greater potential as human potential."
· Fred AndersonDark Day/Live in Verona 1979 (Atavistic Unheard Music Series, 1979)
· Peter Brötzmann/Hamid DrakeThe Dried Rat Dog (Okkadisk, 1994)
· DKV TrioLive in Wels & Chicago (Okkadisk, 1998)
· William Parker/Hamid DrakePiercing the Veil (AUM Fidelity, 2000)
· Fred AndersonBlue Winter (Eremite, 2004)
· Hamid DrakeBindu (RogueArt, 2005)