Jeff Fitzgerald, Genius joined All About Jazz in 2001
Jeff Fitzgerald is AAJ's resident genius and is often consulted on jazz-related matters of national unimportance.
· Two 35mm Panaflex cameras
· 15,000 feet of Fuji Eterna 500 film
· A baseball team's worth of big-name stars
· Scissors for editing (get mom and dad to help you with these!)
· A dolly grip, whatever the hell that is
· 72 million dollars
· A hip, eclectic soundtrack
· A plot (optionalyou can substitute a lot of special effects, explosions, car chases and/or nudity)
One moment, you will be redirected shortly.