This is the 4th column in this new series for All About Jazz. The goal is to assist independent artists in understanding how the media works and how best to work with the media to achieve the desired result: coverage! I hope you will let me know if this information is helpful and if there is anything in particular you would like me to cover. I can be reached anytime at JanlynPR@yahoo.com
- You don't know how to implement a media outreach campaign.
- You don't have any time to conduct a media campaign.
- You have no interest in reaching out to the media.
- You don't know who the appropriate media are to reach out to.
- You know who the right media are but don't know how to find them, get updated contact information, etc.
- Your label is not giving your release muchor anypublicity support either through in-house PR or contracted PR help.
- You think you need some help putting an interesting, updated press package together.
- You want more exposure for your work on a local, regional, national and/or international level.
- You want to change your image using media attention for a new project, etc.
- You want the additional impact of publicity for your project, CD, tour, event, etc.
Thanks for reading!